Some of the documents held by the Company under its control are listed below -
i) Documents pertaining to incorporation
Memorandum & Article of Association
ii) Documents pertaining to Accounts
Books of Accounts
- Annual Reports & Accounts
- Statement of Quarterly Financial Results
- Account Manual
- Documents pertaining to deduction of Income Tax, Tax deducted at source
- Vouchers etc.
iii) Documents pertaining to Company Affairs
- Statutory Registers under the Companies Act, 1956
- Annual Returns under the Companies Act,1956
- Returns & Forms under the companies Act filed with the Registrar of Companies etc.
iv) Documents pertaining to Board Meeting & General meeting
- Agenda Papers of Board Meetings
- Minutes Book of meetings of the Board of Directors
- Minutes Book of General meetings of the shareholders etc.
v) Documents pertaining to Establishment matters.
- Documents containing the details of Employees
- Executive Evaluation Reports
- Delegation of Powers
- Employees Personal file.